Strategic. Innovative. Community-focused.
“It’s not enough for me to just voice my concern, opinion or suggestions. I want to find solutions, build bridges, and forge a vision for our future. Not just for my kids, but OUR kids. Not just to serve my community, but to collectively lift up OUR community. Because Pennsbury’s future depends on it.”
Victoria and her husband Brad started their family in Yardley Boro over 10 years ago. Their daughter and son are both students at Quarry Hill Elementary School, and they chose Yardley as their home because of the excellent reputation of the Pennsbury School District. It is that reputation for excellence that will be her focus as a School Board Director. Utilizing her experience as a business leader, she will focus on bringing key stakeholders together toward a collective goal of strengthening our Pennsbury community – For our Kids, Our Community, and our Future.
- Strengthen our Reputation – among competing districts with a focus on best-in-class academics and resources.
- Restore Fiscal Discipline – to control costs and reinvest savings back into critical facilities improvements and programs.
- Leadership for the Future – to forge stronger connections between our teachers, administrators and community for the betterment of our students.
Founder & CEO, AllWell Health (2020 – present)
Brand Management Executive, Johnson & Johnson Consumer (2000 – 2020)
- Bachelor of Science, International Business & Marketing, 2002
- Drexel University, LeBow College of Business
Troop Leader, Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania (2016 – present)
Foster Family, Charlie’s Crusaders Pet Rescue; Noah’s Ark Rescue Project and Sanctuary